Operations Management Summer Internship Programme - UK
Nationwide • £17,850 pa (pro rata) • Internship
Key Selling Bullet Point 1
- Our Operations Management Summer Internship will offer you a huge opportunity to make an impact as you immerse yourself in real projects and share your ideas about how we can excel at absolutely everything we do.
- As well as learning new skills and developing your existing knowledge, you'll gain an impressive overview of one of our businesses and how we work together to deliver engineering excellence to our customers.
About usOur high-performance, integrated power solutions are at the cutting edge of technology. From powering huge commercial vessels to nuclear submarines, supersonic fighter jets to highly efficient passenger planes, or rail locomotives to luxury yachts, we go above and beyond to create better.
And it's all thanks to our people. Whether they work in engineering or finance, manufacturing or project management, our 50,000-strong team work together to deliver excellence in the air, on land and at sea, to customers in 150 nations around the world.
Why work for usJoining us as an intern or graduate means you could be working on awe-inspiring innovative projects, driving business-critical initiatives and learning from world-class professionals.
Wherever you choose to hone your knowledge and develop expertise, you’ll be part of a company with a future every bit as exciting as its history.
Job DescriptionWhat you'll do
The Operations Management Summer Internship will see you get involved in a manufacturing improvement project. Working as part of a collaborative and supportive team, you'll solve problems, liaise with people at every level of our business and come up with solutions that will increase efficiency for us, and improve the service we offer our customers.
The Successful ApplicantWhat you'll need
Along with being on course to achieve a 2.1 degree (or equivalent), we'll want to see great interpersonal, communication and leadership skills developed through well-rounded life experience academically, socially and in any previous work situations.
Flexibility is important, as you could be based at any of our sites. Ambition and drive are also essential, and you'll be excited about the fact that this internship could lead to a place on our graduate programme.
What's on Offer• £17,850 pa (pro rata)
• Learn from experts
• The chance to join our graduate programme if you perform well
• Leisure facilities and numerous sports societies
• Closing date 5th January 2018