This position is now filled
Retoucher Graphic Designer Intern
London • Expenses only • Internship
Key Selling Bullet Point 1
- You will support the Graphic Design team in the delivery of photography work, and carry out creative duties.
- You will learn from, and assist the Graphic Designers in taking a project from brief to completion delivering consistent, and effective images for using a variety of media, both online and print.
About usTateossian London was founded by Robert Tateossian in 1990 with the aspiration of offering men and women a distinctive way to express their personality and style through unique, refined and meticulously crafted accessories.
A sense of playfulness and free movement are intricately entwined in the brand’s DNA, and are often reflected in the designs, delivering unique yet wearable pieces.
Why work for usBased in London, Tateossian is an international company of over 70 employees with showrooms in London and New York. From Siberia to Saudi Arabia, Tateossian is present in over 70 countries around the world, with more than 1,000 points of sale in the most prestigious boutiques and department stores – Tsum in Moscow, Harrods in London, Saks in New York and Isetan in Tokyo to name a few.
Job DescriptionKey Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the Graphic Design team under their guidance to assist in all visuals, taking projects from initial concept to completion
• Retouching products shots to brand guidelines
• Learn how to allocate time effectively, and plan work with the Graphic team
• Assist in delivering the creative strategy and the effective development of visual identity
• You will assist in photographing of new products for the website and Tateossian Stylebook
• You will contribute your ideas for imagery, layout of artwork
The Successful ApplicantEssential Skills and Experience
• Some experience in photo retouching ideally Jewellery product shots
• Work experience in the London fashion industry
• A keen eye for detail will be beneficial in this internship as you will be checking and proof reading some artwork
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
• Fluent English correspondent to mother tongue standard
• Strong team player with flexible approach to their work
What's on Offer• Based in South West London
• Fulltime position
• Expenses only
Should you be interested in applying for one of the positions listed below, please send your CV and cover letter to the email provided.