Vodafone Explore Internship Programme 2018 June
Nationwide • Paid • Internship
Key Selling Bullet Point 1
- We offer no ordinary internship but one with real responsibility from day one.
- You could find yourself working practically anywhere in our business from Technology, Finance, HR, and Marketing to Product Management, International Sales and Operations.
About usWe’ve come a long way since making the first ever mobile call in the UK on 1 January 1985. Today, more than 400 million customers around the world choose us.
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
Why work for usVodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick start your career. We have opportunities for people who are taking their first steps into the working world. Whether it’s giving children in refugee camps the opportunity to continue their education using our instant classroom technology, or putting 4G on the moon, we promise to connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. The future is exciting and we want to be with you on your journey.
Job DescriptionAbout the programme
Join us on our Vodafone Explore Internship programme to gain hands on experience and develop yourself further than you could have imagined!
We offer no ordinary internship but one with real responsibility from day one. You could find yourself working practically anywhere in our business from Technology, Finance, HR, and Marketing to Product Management, International Sales and Operations.
Explore is for students at any level and from any discipline looking to gain experience whilst studying. You will be strongly supported by your line manager to ensure you get the most out of your time with us, as well as the chance to fast track to our Discover graduate programme at the end of your internship.
The Successful ApplicantSo, what are we looking for?
• People who are customer obsessed, innovation hungry, ambitious and competitive, and who operated with speed, simplicity and trust.
• On track for a 2:1
• Less than one year’s work experience
• Availability to work full time throughout your internship
What's on Offer• The chance to work in a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is recognized and developed, and well-being is promoted.
• Competitive pay
• Opportunity to fast track onto our Discover graduate programme
Please note we will be reviewing applications from November 2017.